Announcing Board Meeting
This post is to announce the next board meeting, which will be at 10pm Eastern time on April 16th.
The phone call-in information will be
There will also be an IRC presence, at #planetmath on irc.endernet.org.
The meeting is open to the public.
Topics to be discussed:
- improving transparency of Content Committee procedures
- migration that just happened and aspects that will continue
- upcoming architecture changes (mostly editorial/moderation)
- relationship with fledgling Noosphere Research Institute.
Please post to this thread if you have questions or other suggestions for issues to bring up.
- Planetary Bugs
- Research Topics
- LaTeX help
- Math Comptetitions
- Math History
- Math Humor
- PlanetMath Comments
- PlanetMath System Updates and News
- PlanetMath help
- Strategic Communications Development
- The Math Pub
- Testing messages (ignore)
- Other useful stuff