stat probelems(easy one)
1a box contains 50uniform balls of which 35 are white and 15 are red in color. Three balls are drawn in succession 9whithout replacement) from the box.
What is the probability getting
1. At least two white balls.
2. White balls in the 1st and 3rd draws.
3. Red balls in the at last two draws
4. What is the probability of not getting the same color ball in succession n draws?
- Planetary Bugs
- Research Topics
- LaTeX help
- Math Comptetitions
- Math History
- Math Humor
- PlanetMath Comments
- PlanetMath System Updates and News
- PlanetMath help
- Strategic Communications Development
- The Math Pub
- Testing messages (ignore)
- Other useful stuff