First example of a solved problem
Hello, I've made an initial attempt  to compose something like a problem solved by Maxima. Nothing surprising there, just a progress report. The content is just a placeholder.
A few questions.
* How can I attach a file to that page? I'd like to attach the program from which it was generated.
* Trying to get PDF version provokes an error message: The requested page "/sites/default/files/texpdf/88010.pdf" could not be found.
* When working on drafts of the initial revision, I got several errors messages about objects not found and trying to flip something which is not a string or integer. However, now that I've saved it, I don't get those errors anymore. I wonder what's going on there.
Thanks for your help! The results are encouraging.
- Planetary Bugs
- Research Topics
- LaTeX help
- Math Comptetitions
- Math History
- Math Humor
- PlanetMath Comments
- PlanetMath System Updates and News
- PlanetMath help
- Strategic Communications Development
- The Math Pub
- Testing messages (ignore)
- Other useful stuff